Ready Steady Go Kids commenced in 2004 in our quest to help all children benefit from sport and physical activity. Today, our physio-designed program is run in hundreds of locations across the world.
Our program objectives are as follows:
- Introduce children to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show children that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills, coordination, and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children to perform better in school and participation in the broader community.
Each Ready Steady Go Kids class runs for a duration of 1 hour, and we cover ten sports on a rotational basis.
Our classes are designed to focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component and our program structure is repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
To ensure that every participant receives a high level of attention and support, we maintain a low instructor to student ratio, and our instructors have extensive experience in teaching children.
We invite and encourage parental participation in our classes, and — trust us — parents love our classes as much as the kids!
Our program is structured so that we can accept enrollments throughout the year. So, if you kid has missed any sport, don’t panic, we will still be able to accommodate. Click here to book your free trial now. Monthly fees are pro-rated to include only the remaining classes.